Friday, January 13, 2012

ANOTHER WEEK!

Yooooooooooooooo guys~~~~~
This is my greeting style xP
Another week has passed, how are you guys doing??
I know there is a bunch of MOUNTAIN HOMEWORKS La, but DO YOUR BEST LO,
Because I'm also trying my best~
ADD MATH IS SHOOOOO HARD THAT RUINS MY BRAIN ==' I think my brain's fluid gone into the wrong tunnel ><
Next week is House practice week, I LAZY TO GO
Talking craps la >< don't know what to say ....
Hmm...Advice from SOMEBODY~
Form 4 is not a honeymoon year, Form 5 ONLY IS THE HONEYMOON YEAR =)
We'll have too wait till next year then we can play around like GILA LIAO ><
WHAT TO DO?? Form 4's life is not the same as Form 3 la...
Hmm.. ALL i want to sAY is GAMBATEHH IN YOUR OWN CLASS =)

DON'T YOU GIVE UP SO EASILY FRUITIES!!
WE ARE THE STRONGEST FRUITIES FOREVER!!
JUST TRY IT ONE MORE TIME =)

Apple is right here~

No comments: